Looks like we are heading in the right direction! Please keep in mind, we are still asking that you wear a mask upon arrival and when not seated. Continuing to practice appropriate social distancing out of respect for our team and fellow guests.
All wine club shipments will continue being held at the Potek location.
What You Need To Do To Stay Safe
We're open for outdoor service only. Our patio is bigger!
You must wear a mask when you arrive, until you're seated at your table. Once you're seated, make yourself comfortable. If you have to get up to use the bathroom, you'll have to put your mask back on. You must be seated at a table by our staff, and cannot walk around.
20% gratuity will be automatically added to every ticket for dine in service.
What We're Doing to Keep You Safe
- We will wear face masks throughout your visit
- We have hand sanitizer readily available for all guests
- We will sanitize our tables and chairs after each use
- We sanitize countertop surfaces, door handles, high touch areas multiple times throughout the day
- All tables are placed 6 feet apart to maintain social distance
- All of our staff is screened daily for COVID symptoms. Sick employees are not allowed to work.
- Cash as a form of payment has been suspended
We're open to outdoor service only.
All seating is outside. We've extended our patio for safe social distancing measures.
First come first serve
Seating is very limited, and we are not taking reservations at this time. You can make a reservation for Potek Winery, located at The Mill on Haley where all of our Potek, Muni, and Nowadays wines are available by the glass and bottle, along with beer from our neighbors at Third Window Brewery.
We've picked some of our Spring favorites! We are offering a tasting of four interesting wines. Wines by the glass and bottle available.