We're currently open for service on Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun from 1 pm to 8pm.
Enjoying wine is important, but our first job is to look out for one another. We don't want to be open if we can't keep you safe, keep our team safe, and follow the rules set forth by all of the various government agencies that keep all of us safe. With that in mind, here's what we've got.
What You Need To Do To Stay Safe
We're open for outdoor service only. Our patio is bigger!
We cannot offer tastings - only wines by the glass or bottle. Our sincere apologies to wine club members, but we cannot offer free tastings at this time. Your discounts will apply to all purchases though!!
You must wear a mask when you arrive, until you're seated at your table. Once you're seated, make yourself comfortable. If you have to get up to use the bathroom, you'll have to put your mask back on. You must be seated at a table by our staff, and cannot walk around.
20% gratuity will be automatically added to every ticket for dine in service.
What We're Doing to Keep You Safe
- We will wear face masks throughout your visit
- We have hand sanitizer readily available for all guests
- We will sanitize our tables and chairs after each use
- We sanitize countertop surfaces, door handles, high touch areas multiple times throughout the day
- All tables are placed 6 feet apart to maintain social distance
- All of our staff is screened daily for COVID symptoms. Sick employees are not allowed to work.
- Cash as a form of payment has been suspended
We're open to outdoor service only.
All seating is outside. We've extended our patio for safe social distancing measures.
First come first serve
Seating is very limited, and we are not taking reservations at this time. You can make a reservation for Potek Winery, located at The Mill on Haley st where all of our Potek and Muni wines are available by the glass and bottle, along with beer from our neighbors at Third Window Brewery.
We've picked some of our Summer favorites! Five wines will be available by the glass and bottle.