Enjoying wine is important, but our first job is to look out for one another. We don't want to be open if we can't keep you safe, keep our team safe, and follow the rules set forth by all of the various government agencies that keep all of us safe. With that in mind, here's what we've got.
What You Need To Do To Stay Safe
- We're open for outdoor service only. The good news is that we are now allowed to intermingle our wine service with delicious beer from our next door neighbors at Third Window. There are no more discrete areas for wine and beer drinking. We are all friends and can drink wine or beer or both.
- Reservations are ideal. All guests must be seated to consume alcohol.
- We cannot offer tastings - only wines by the glass or bottle. Our sincere apologies to wine club members, but we cannot offer free tastings at this time. Your discounts will apply to all purchases though!!
- You must wear a mask when you arrive, until you're seated at your table. Once you're seated, make yourself comfortable. If you have to get up to use the bathroom, you'll have to put your mask back on.
- You must be seated at a table by our staff, and cannot walk around.
- 20% gratuity will be automatically added to every ticket for dine in service.
What We're Doing to Keep You Safe
- We will wear face masks throughout your visit
- We have hand sanitizer readily available for all guests
- We will sanitize our tables and chairs after each use
- We sanitize countertop surfaces, door handles, high touch areas multiple times throughout the day
- All tables will be placed 6 feet apart to maintain social distance
- All of our staff is screened daily for COVID symptoms. Sick employees will not be allowed to work.
- Suspension of cash as a form of payment.
The Fun Stuff
- You're welcome to enjoy any of our wines and any of the beers from Third Window anywhere in the courtyard.
- We're serving all of our available Muni and Potek wines.